Step 1 Create Leads


I could spend one hour on day one and try to get one lead.

If I don't get my first lead in one hour on day one then try again for one hour on day two.

Eventually I should get a handful of leads.


(10545) Overage Syndicate Student Success Story: Jim Makes Over 10K+ on his First Deal - YouTube


Email just came in today.

Came in to my gmail email.  I haven't even been watching my gmail email but I was looking at it because I used it to contact a craigslist seller on an Ethan Allen table I might like to look at for my new office design.


Doug


Please help me in congratulating Jim, who netted over 10K on his first surplus funds/overage recovery deal.


Jim's deal was unique due to how quickly it got paid out.


He was gracious enough to share the timeline of the deal with everyone, which offers some great golden nuggets.


See the video to learn exactly what Jim did in order to acheive this recovery of over $50,000 for his client.



Take Me To The Video

To Your Success,


Nick Fullmer


Comments