Ron Legrand

Well it looks like the name of the guy who's life was changed by J R Ewing is Ron Legrand.  I've probably seen him before but I've never made any effort to learn more about his program.  His J R Ewing ad on facebook caught my attention this time around and now I'm watching him get ready to play ping pong while he's talking about his course.  Seems it's the easiest way to make money the world has ever seen.  Same message as every single goo-roo on the internet and the thing is probably most of the plans actually work but like anything else actually requires work to make them work.


Ol' Ron is quite the character.  Got some good white hair to show you he's been around for awhile too.  I'll start me a  Ron Legrand link list widget in the left hand column of this blog and go from there.

Good solid presence on the interweb.

https://www.ronlegrand.com/ 


Facebook ad takes you here...

Comments