Cash Flow

So it always comes back to cash flow here at the goo-roo watch blog.  And I will premise here and now that if I  am  ever going to generate additional cash flow above and beyond my paycheck I am first going to need to decide on a business plan.  This takes researching various business opportunities and filtering them down to one and then planning on how you are going to do that one.

Well as you can see from previous posts I have looked at quite a few.  And I have looked at and tried many over the course of my sixty years.  And at this point in time I have currently got Mr. Nick Fullmer and his Overage Refund business at the top of my list.

It seems to me that the plan is feasible and from what Mr. Fullmer says it is practically as guaranteed as Dave Ramsey's baby steps program.  And like the baby step program it requires time and effort.  And it requires work.

And work boils down to time.  To hours.  Hours spent working on the business plan.  

So I am ruminating on how many hours per week I might like to commit to this Overage Refund business opportunity on a weekly basis.  I will not say daily basis because I am already committed to ten hours on four days of the week.  But on three days of the week I could commit one hour.   That seems like a small level of commitment but I know I can't say like I have said on so many other pipe dreams in the past oh I'll work twenty-four hours a day and I'll make this dang thing work come hell or high water.

Well you might tell the world you're going to win the national championship in your first year of coaching but actually doing it is another story.

So realistic is a word that comes to the surface when setting goals.

Am I going to start training and walk non-stop for ninety days straight in the fourth quarter of this year?  Not likely.  But I could start working one hour per day three days per week on this Overage Refund business opportunity.

So I'm still in the research and development phase.  Still working on getting my home office configuration fine tuned.  Getting things in order.  Getting my affairs in order.  Relaxing and taking long siestas with my wife in the middle of the day.  Like Henry David Thoreau says in his book Walden Pond, why work so hard when you have what you want already?

So the new Ridgeway bookcase is coming from Haverty's.  Allow four weeks for delivery.  And in the meantime I will get another eight foot finished table from Home Depot for my library and study area.  I will use my big Shack chair from Office Depot and recoup a bit of that $500 investment right there.  I will begin to outline my plan of action and adapt it to Nick Fullmer's plan of action.  Within a month or so I will report back here and let you know how it's going.

The entire plan might get aborted between now and then for various and asundry reasons, but it is also possible in my mind right at this moment that by fourth quarter of this year I might possibly be and official agent of Mr. Fullmer's company and in business with him working one hour three days a week on his plan.

God bless America.

Comments