Cisco lab project at work.

I would like to go to work on, and maybe I will, a Cisco lab that can be accessed by a good number of network engineers at work.  I'll start off with packet tracer and make labs for the NOC engineers and the network engineers.  I'll start a Cogent Communications network engineering lab.  I will try to build labs that mirror the network elements of the Cogent network and make up little labs to do.  The whole thing I'm thinking right now though is that I would like to build the network using the Cisco 15454 MSPP Multi Service Provisioning Platform and I don't know if Cisco makes it possible to spin up such a lab.  This could be easily found out by asking Kevin Wallace which I may send him an email from work tomorrow sometime during my ten hours in the office on a Sunday.  I hear the old man is coming in for a meeting on Tuesday and he wants to see some heads on a platter.

Comments