Jonathan Shuttlesworth

And his cousin Ted.  Under the guidance of their fathers and uncles and Rodney Howard-Browne.  What would they have to say sitting here in my office with myself and Matt Furey talking about the cash flow conundrum.  I might even invite King Randall I to the conversation.  I was thinking about a five thousand dollar scholarship to The Life Preparatory School for Boys but then I started watching Elijah Bryant and he was making the cash flow equation appear to have been solved, and at a much faster and much more lucrative rate than my not only imagined but also tried and proven method of the Dave Ramsey Cisco certification twenty year beans and rice program.  So I would need to invite Elijah Bryant and Dave Ramsey to the table as well.

Gentlemen, thank you for being here today.  This morning we will discuss the cash flow problem until noon at which time we will all go to Morton's steak house for a brown bag with Joey Haim and then at 3 PM we will call it a day and meet back here at my office at 9 AM tomorrow morning.  This will go on until the cash flow problem has been solved or until I am no longer to sit at the table and participate in the discussion.  At that point I will give the keys of my office to my successor to be named in the future and that individual will then decide if the meeting should be continued or disbanded.

No myself and Mr. Furey are sixty years of age so we will see if he outlasts me or if I outlast him.  Uncle Dave has got a few years on the two of us as does I believe Rodney Howard-Browne so it is entirely possible that one of them will drop before either myself or Matt.  Jonathan and Teddy are the young boys here so odds are that they wil both still be here after the others of us here at this table have gone on to the next which is where I believe the preachers here at the table may have a better idea of than the Furecat.

Or I might find that Matt agrees with them as much as I do.  And that dear reader is why I have also invited you here to the table to join in on the conversation and hopefully solve your own personal cash flow problems as we go along here.



Comments