July 22, 2023

And then someday the facebook feed goes silent and another one is gone on to the eternity.  Motivation is the key.  What motivates a fat man to become a skinny man.  What motivates a rich man to become even richer.  It seems Matt Furey would like to have some more money.  Is  he mainly concerned about his net worth or his cash flow?  Maybe he's planning another trip through Montana but the only cost there is gasoline and hotels but for a lot of days and a lot of miles and a lot of nights that can add up pretty fast for a regular guy although Matt is not a regular guy.

What motivates Dave Ramsey to increase his $55 million net worth?  What motivates my boss Dave Schaeffer with net worth in the millions and personal cash flow probably just overflowing like a river of money pouring into his personal bank accounts causing his net worth to go up and up.  And what does it all mean to me Doug Kenline?  Not a whole lot I suppose, I am comfortable and my main goal is to study God's word until he calls me home and read some good classic literature along the way and I am very lucky to have a job with a company that I find interesting and would consider to be a good job.  I want to continue to learn more about Cogent Communications with a special emphasis on their network.  What was the very first node that was turned up.  How did you make your network make money?  That is very interesting to me.  How to make a network make money.

In the meantime for my fun cash flow project on the side I am thinking at this point that I'm liking Nick Fullmer's overage finding business.  I checked out Elijah and his dirt flipping business and of course my information is still in his machine and I get texts from him but haven't noticed any emails.  That's the course selling game and it seems anybody who I would ever find to teach me how to run a good solid home based sideline business is going to be in the course selling game otherwise I would never hear about him or his business opportunity.  I guess you could find other sources for finding business opportunities but they come flowing at you like a fire hydrant right through the network onto your screen there's so many you couldn't even count them all let alone look in to every one.

Yea you got the trading game.  The markets.  The soybeans, stocks, and bonds.  And you got the copy writing Furecat style.  Yes  it all plays together.  What I have is the nine to five game.  And most men and now women too because it takes two to pay the bills but that is where I would like to get to where I have enough cash flow to support a family.  And it has to be guaranteed or your family is affected.  Well your family needs to get educated and poor families are nothing new and are probably more plentiful than sands in the sea.

So what would motivate me to get this business going?  Well number one is so that I could let my nine to five go and work my business full time but only if it was like doubling my nine to five income in less than half the time and effort.  It would take a pretty good deal to get me to let go of this gravy train that took me my entire life to finally get established and has been blessed by the glory of God.  All glory to God.  Couldn't have opened my eyes this morning without him.  Thank you Lord Jesus.

Comments