Matt Furey 90 Days of Non-stop Walking

So you got to have fun, and it's fun to know that God gave me two presents that I was able to open this morning.  My eyes.  And it's fun to work with Matt Furey.  Thanks for being a good coach Mr. Furey.  I would have liked to see your high school team to have wrestled the Canon City Tigers wrestling team.  High school is an interesting thing.  And it's interesting to know that me and you both graduated high school in 1981.  And now we're old.  And yes I too first discovered you 18 years ago as did your friend Thomas Daniels and yes you do look old but not as old as I look and I'm sure you could still kick my ass on the wrestling mat the same as you would have in 1981.

But I might be a better guitar player than you and I might could possibly beat you in a game of chess no?  You can find me at chess dot come and I am standing by for your challenge invite.

In the meantime, Mr. Furey is telling me that I can make money by writing words.  Well God bless America wouldn't that be something.   Of course I have been tuned into this message just like Matt ever since the Gary Halbert newsletter days back in the 80's.  Me and Matt Furey were thinking exactly alike except he got r done and I'm still sitting here reading his newsletters now and wondering what happened.

A great story about the monk who ran 1 million marathons in less than 30 days.  Like the one commenter at youtube so poignently pointed out yes stories sometimes become exagerated over time just like the fisherman who caught the big fish oh so many years ago and by now the fish is over three feet long.

So why not have that monk guy write a book called How To Run 1000 Marathons In Less Than One Year.  Oh that would be a big seller and would  make him a  fortune.  Why doesn't he apply his energy to the cash flow equation Mr. Furey?  Is he a broke man?  What is his net worth?  What is his opinion on where the cash flow equation pertains to his personal life?

Great story and brings up a great point.  I think for many men writing copywrite like you do for money may be just about as unlikely as them running 1,000 marathons in a million lifetimes let alone 6 years.

So great story.  Now how can I sell these words?  Let me get back to your emails.  Like the one youtube commenter said, good to see you online.

https://youtu.be/BcNJb-sTCkk




Comments