Nick Fullmer

Well he's got a good story.




Says he was making less than $40,000 a year at the prison.






Seems like a legitimate thing I guess.   I mean there's an Elmer James right there.  He had cancer.  He's making money.  Elmer James right there.

Three to four months for deal to pay.  Well I could say six months and not have any pressure.  Give it six months.  Two hours per day on off days only.  When I work my ten hour shifts then I don't even think about this business.  Two hours per day on my off days only.  For six months.  Maybe sink $5,000 into the enterprise.  Take notes and then move on to the next one if necessary.  Not a bad way to live.  Thank you Lord Jesus that I was even able to open my eyes this morning.





Create A New And Predictable Stream Of Income








Comments