Selling weight loss programs for fun and profit.

I'm selling a weight loss program right here and it only costs one dollar.  Leave a comment and I'll tell you where to send the money. 

If you are fat and obese and you need to drop some weight I've got news for you.  Stop eating.  This is not the easiest thing to do especially on a Friday in the office.  There is a high likelihood that there could be some lunch catering leftovers from the A team.  Possibly some pizza.  And one time there were even quite a few donuts in the sales folks break room on the fourth floor that I gladly accommodated and the breakage was due to a good weigh-in number on that Friday morning before work.

So I am only in month number three on the new job.  Getting in to the groove.  Takes time.  Takes time.  And I've got all the time there is.

So May, June, July.  Heading in to August.  Next payday will be in August.  The trash men are here to get the trash on a hot summer morning before noon already close to ninety degrees here in Reston, Virginia.  I'm glad I'm not riding the back of a trash truck for my cash flow.  I'd rather work a network engineering job and sell weight loss programs via mail order.

Today is going to be a great day.  Got my hair cut at the barber right here by my house.  The convenience factor is great here at the home church office.  Safeway and the barber right next door.  Walk on over.  Don't even have to cross a street.  What else does a man need in life?

So hair cut, groceries got, good steady job so far.  Human resources lady or recruiting lady or whoever she is or was in the office on Sunday I thought she was the cleaning lady and we had a good laugh says this is a good steady job with a good solid company.  Well so far so good.  A good job is the solution to many a cash flow related problem.

So I'm sitting pretty right now and this is the plan going forward.  Keep the job.  Do good on the job.  Push out the paychecks.  Push out the paychecks.  Push out the paychecks.  As long as my health hold out and the job holds out and the economy holds out and I can keep pushing out the paychecks and barring in catastrophe it just don't get no better than this.

Now Julia the president of the HOA here done got here wish and her dream come true with the signing off and agreement made with the government people for the repurposing of the ballpark behind my house.  The most beautiful, pristine, wonderful, perfect, wild life refugee, green grass, beautiful sky and trees and clouds million dollar view back yard ballpark and she wants to repurpose it.  I guess I could look at it like I got some old hag for a wife and she and the kids want to make it in to a playground and out of the kindness of my heart I said OK kids go ahead.  I'll be up here in my home church office working on cash flow and if it makes you happy then God bless you.

I have no idea what the popular concensus was regarding the issue or how many people wanted the plan or how many people said anything against it or didn't want it or whatever.  And it really doesn't matter.  I paid no attention to it and I can't see myself trying to squash Julies long held dream of her lifetime why qaush a woman's dream of her lifetime or even say anything against it.  It's just that the park is perfect Julie, oh couldn't it just have died in committee but no, construction is to begin next spring.  Thank God it's not going to be a 7-11 even though it might be nice to be able to go and get a Big Bite Hot Dog and and Big gulp and a cheese pizza at 2 AM sometimes.

And just by writing those words I a have staved off another hunger attack.  Onward into the day.  I am a Tibetan Monk walking for 90 days straight non-stop.  There's my alarm to wake up and go to work.  Have a great day.









Comments