Build Wealth and Give

Well folks, here we are, in the internet age.  Mom and Dad got to see it in the very early stages.  The saw how the computer worked it's way into the business and then the internet connection with the ability to log in to some university library and do research on various medical subjects that might come up from day to day.  What a miraculous story.  The Jack and Dona story.  And now the kids carry on.  How well will middle son do remains to be seen.  I'm hoping that I can be a good steward of my blessings and continue to follow God and Jesus and the bible and Dave Ramsey baby step 7 build wealth and give.

What a miraculous thing God has done here on this earth and in this great county by giving us Ramsey Solutions.  Go ahead and brag but I don't think there are all that many men or women on this planet that can boast of the accomplishments of Dave Ramsey.  Talk him down all you want, in my school we teach the 7 baby steps.  Spiritual perfection.

And thank God I find myself at sixty years of age at baby step 7.  Build wealth and give.  I'll tell you what Dave, my hat is off to you.  This is I would say the most solid and guaranteed ways to wealth that I can imagine.  I mean you could get here and really not have much money at all but knowing that even if you found yourself in prison or living on the street at 60 years of age you could still have instant wealth by simply dropping to your knees and giving your life to Jesus Christ.

So that is what we teach at my school.  Go ahead and teach whatever you want at your school.  Go ahead and work on your offense and your defense and your special teams and we'll see you out on the field at gameday.  I'm betting on Deion Sanders Prime Time Coach Prime at Colorado State.  I'm rooting for them.  That's what this country loves to do is to root for a football team.  Now conspiracy Joey Haim might have a different take on things saying that everything is controlled by evil aliens.  Well maybe Joey was sent by satan but I don't think so.  I think he is a good man.  That is my gut instinct.  I think we could hang out at the bar and eat some chicken wings and get along just fine.

But I am looking forward to firing back up my Draft Kings account and following Joey and his partner ball don't lie on his patreon channel.  Could you imagine having the internet as a kid.  Find some kids and show them this thing and show them Jesus and God and the bible.


Comments