First of month cash flow analysis.

Ok so it's the first day of the month of August 2023.  I done got my forty hours in over the weekend to insure my cash flow game.  The worst thing in the world besides lots of other things is to sit down at your desk on the first of the month and look at the bills piled up on your desk and have to wonder how you are going to pay them.  I am lucky thank you Lord Jesus that I know that I will be able to pay them with money that is already waiting for me there in my bank account.  Already earned, via positive cash flow living concepts, via working forty hours every week at my job.  So just like that the bills are paid  and I'm rolling towards another paycheck on this coming Friday.  That is the name of my cash flow game.

In the meantime as the days keep flying by like the highline poles in some kind of a white line fever dream world, I continue to work on my home church business office.  I've got another stacking drawers project to put together and once I get that assembled and placed under my massive Warren Buffet desk here I will then proceed to take a nap having just enjoyed a nice bowl of brown rice with sardines.




Comments