Get Mad At The Devil

You got to get mad at the devil.  You got to want to bust his head like a dang stray calf that just don't want to do what you want it to.  Get yourself a goddamn big ass truck and bust that dang calf's head! He'll go where you want him to go.  And do the same thing to that damn keyboard that don't want to spit out no words for you.  Get mad  at that dang ol' CCIE lab that don't want to fall down and give you the number.  

I take full responsibility for my situation and also thank God for it.  I mean I haven't got the CCIE number even yet after twenty years of tryin'.  Well maybe fifteen years of trying.   I triggered a hard stop when Dad died.  It was a bunch of circumstances all coming together around the same time.  Went in to my ABS program.  Anything but study.

Now did that do  me any good.  Maybe so, maybe not.  Do you want to be a PhD in microbiology?  Then go get your damn PhD in microbiology!  Meanwhile there are kids, kids who don't even have enough food to eat.  Kids who are in prison.  Kids who are on their way to prison.  Kids who have cancer.  If a society can't even do good for the kids then gosh dern you got to get mad at the devil and thank God for any blessings you had as a kid.

So I'm about ready to get mad  at this dang stock options trading game where you got these goo-roos up in your face every time you turn around on facebook telling you how easy it is to make all this money and how they are living the life traveling and spending money and oh it's so easy just send them a big check and they will hand you the magic pearls and the keys to the kingdom.  I almost have everything I could possibly ever want and that's an old beat up bible and a place to get a little reading done with a nice reading lamp and a good pair of glasses and my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

So these preachers are on facebook too.  They got the best message.  The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord.  I'm about ready to get dang mad at this market thing where this thing they call money which used to be physical metal such as gold, silver, and cattle and now I guess is something they call a bitcoin which is some sort of magic pixie dust on some multi-colored digital chart on somebody's computer screen.  And a CCIE is only going to get you so much of this magic pixie dust coming through the grain funnel.  But being a CCIE waterboy has got me set up pretty dang good and these CCIE ain't got no respect for layer 1.

I think Dave Schaeffer has some respect for layer 1.  Oh yea, Dave Schaeffer's got some good respect for Layer 1.  To me going to work for Dave Schaeffer is a great blessing from God.  Dave's got a little bit of money invested in real estate in the good old DMV.  Delaware Maryland Virginia.  Hell I didn't even know what DMV meant before I rolled into town here.  I think Mr. Schaeffer is partial to the District and Northern Virginia.  Oh yea they got some money around here yes they do.

So I'm about to get as mad at this dang market thing and kick it in the head like a loose calf.  We better get some beef farmers going and get 'em going fast and good and keep that beef coming in.  I'll have to check out the cattles futures market and see what's going on there.  Maybe some good old pork belly futures contracts could be fun.  I guess that's where we get bacon from.  That and eggs.  And a good hot cup of coffee.

God bless America.

Comments