My Way

I think there is not a  man alive, or a woman for that matter, although being a man I have a certain perspective, as do all men, and all women.  Today it seems there is some discussion on what even is a woman or a man or a boy or a girl.  I think it's probably the devil at work and what we're heading towards in all the confusion of many but not all is another force people to get vaccinated and wear masks and be locked down in their homes full frontal attack again for I guess what would seem to be the second assault.

I think Pastor Tony Spell is prepared and worse comes to worse I may head south to Baton Rouge or maybe Tampa, Florida with Rodney Howard-Browne.  Colorado Springs has the Andrew Womack compound nearby up in the mountains of Woodland Park.  Canon City and Fremont County has Pastor Sean at the old roller skating rink.  Whatever happens will be fun to watch regardless for anybody who can maintain their faith in God or I shouldn't say fun but perhaps more accurately amusing but how could you call watching the soldiers landing on D-Day to be either fun or amusing although the boys who made it through alive probably have some good stories to tell about it.

That would be a good book to read.  A compilation of stories about the landing written by or told by and transcribed by a writer or better just voice recorded and transcribed although there is a difference between writing and speaking, coming straight from the mouth, or straight from the pen, of those Americans that lived through it.  And I would throw in the stories of any and all of the Germans who lived through it as well.  I could see myself fighting for Germany under the circumstances.  I think a man is prone to love his country and his home town and his local school that he went to as a kid and his close friends from the neighborhood and his Mom and Dad and his brothers and sisters.  

This is the natural way for a man.  So if any man grew up in Berlin or Moscow or London or Washington DC or Canon City, Colorado, the circumstances surrounding his growing up are sure to influence his opinions and actions and goals and dreams as he goes through life as an adult and then when he finds himself at the end of his life he can sit back and think about it and write about it and know that Jesus is the answer and not be worried about anything at all.

Just enjoy a good hot cup of coffee in the morning and go about your writing.  I like the written word.  With the written word you can erase and write over.  Try the words again.  Think about the words.  When speaking impromptu without any notes then everything just comes out from the heart.  And then somebody will say oh but you said, but you said this, but you said, you said that.  And there is nothing to prevent a man from saying, yes I did say that, but you can't conclude that just because I said that then what I said means what you think it means.  Or yes I did say that and I'm sorry and I apologize.  But today we have the cancel culture and they want to make you apologize for saying that Jesus is the answer.

They want to make preachers shut up and be quiet about Jesus.  Yes this is our world today and I suppose you  could ask John Bunyan about it and he lived back in the 1600's and he was a writer.  He wrote from prison they say on some old piece of wood using charcoal from the fireplace.  Well thank God he even had a fireplace.  I don't remember reading of any fireplace in Auschwitz other than the one for cooking the people who were unlucky enough to be in there.  And any German who would go along with that kind of an operation oh my gosh the depths that it seems the world can go down to.

Now being a conspiracy minded guy and enjoying a good discussion with Joey Haim and Zachery Hubbard and Jake the Asshole and Brian Tuouhy I have no problem with eating a good steak and having a cold beer and smoking a cigar and talking about things that to some seem totally ludicrous and that only a complete fool would entertain such a possibility.

But that is why I prefer more hard core subjects.  Such as fiber optic data transmission networks and gold, silver, and copper rounds of metal.  One ounce metal rounds.  And rate of accumulation of said metal rounds also known as cash flow.  Cash flow and net worth.  I think there is not a man alive who does not think about his cash flow and net worth every day of his life from the moment he has to pay his own rent until the day he dies.

Or at least any man who has managed to pay his rent from his first rent payment to last month's rent payment.  And rent even continues to come in the form of HOA fees and property taxes even after the home is paid for.  And the minute you buy a home you are nailed down a little harder to geographical coordinates.  Which I don't mind so much as unlike Ernest Hemmingway I am not so prone to moving around.


Comments