Ten Hours Closer

Then hours closer to meeting Jesus.  Ten hours closer to my next paycheck.  I'm thinkin' stock options trading is what I'm going to start looking in to more.  First I'll work with a Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro and my two investment advisors and a CPA and a tax goo-roo and get my affairs in order and nailed down and ready to go with my last will and testament and funeral arrangements and long term care plans and pick me out a real nice and good nursing home.

Once I get all that nailed down and sanded and finished up good with planned revisits once or twice a year and bring in a few more years of paychecks and get my operations down smooth then I think I'll start looking more into stock options trading.  Right now I like The Pirate Preston James.  I like his low monthly payment plan with option to cancel any time.  Can't hardly go wrong with that.

Comments