The Markets

Now my mind is going back to the markets.  The stock market.  Versus the real estate market.  Yes I own a  home and my students would all have the horse before the cart and get your primary residence real estate bought and paid for before you do anything else.  See the Dave Ramsey baby steps and let me know when you get to baby step seven build wealth and give.

Baby Step 7: Build wealth and give.

Here's a link to help get you started if you're not there yet.

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/dave-ramsey-7-baby-steps

So God has blessed me to be at baby step seven.  And at the young age of sixty years old.  There are may who go to the grave without ever seeing baby step seven.

Now my only worries are who to give money to and how to build my wealth.  This is where it kind of seems to me that Dave kind of leaves you hanging.  Well as far as I can gather he says once you get to baby step seven you build wealth by continuing the same investment plan that got you there in the first place but I think there is nowhere in his baby steps where you quit your job.  It seems that Dave's plan is to just keep working the job I guess until you either have to or you decide to go into the decumulation phase or in other words the negative cash flow phase.  Because the bills never stop coming in.

So finding myself here at baby step seven and not wanting to go into the decumulation phase or the negative cash flow phase and wanting more freedom to travel say to Colorado for a couple of months out of the year or something other than that though I really don't have much desire to travel.  I prefer to sit in my beautiful home and work on building wealth and giving.  But I wouldn't mind having a second home in Colorado where I could tool up to Greeley for a funeral or two now and then or go watch a rodeo with my brothers and eat some steaks and drink some whiskey and smoke some cigars and talk about building wealth and giving.

This would be the main subject in my school of opportunity for underprivileged kids.  Get to baby step seven as fast as you can and then build wealth and give.  Of course first and foremost would be to say your prayers of thanks and give all glory to God and study his word.  And all along while working hard to get to heaven building wealth and giving.

Now it would be like the seniors.  The freshman are not allowed to sit in an advanced physics class with the seniors.  And the baby step one guys don't need to be in the baby step seven class but at the same time I like the one room schoolhouse where all ages are in the same room.

But the teacher sure as hell better at least at baby step seven and beyond or he needs to bring in somebody who is like Dave Ramsey but at the same time where do I go from here Dave?

So I start looking for other goo-roos because Dave seems to leave me hanging here.  I'm not complaining and as I said anybody who wants isn't here  yet and wants to get here may need to go back and review the baby steps.

But I'm here .  And I have still not cracked my cash flow problem.  I still have to go to work forty hours a week but it's at a cake walk gravy train fun and challenging job with good career growth opportunity but I only have maybe another ten years of career growth to grow and I've always wanted to be self employed and run my own business so I now have the opportunity to do both and a wonderful opportunity it is indeed.

But I can't see Dave Ramsey being my number one cash flow equation solver at this time.  He does have that financial coach thing but I can't see it as anything other than charging people money to have you tell them to go work the baby steps.  Hell I tell all my kids that for free from the get go.  How in the hell does Uncle Dave think I have anything to sell anybody when it comes to how to build wealth.  Well I mean beyond the baby steps that is all I know and then yea Dave I hear you mutual funds.  Well I'm there, and I can't see mutual funds solving my cash flow equation.  But I may look at it some more and post about Dave's Financial Coach business opportunity although it's not penetrating my mind.

I mean compare that to the J R Ewing saved my life guy Ron Legrand or that Travis guy or any of the other millions of goo-roos out there.  I mean a guy is going to have to get some kind of workable plan on paper and then go to work.  You can't work ten plans but I may not be ready to go beyond Daves mutual fund plan for awhile and I'm thinking I need to nail down my mutual funds game a little tighter along the lines of last will and testament and estate planning before I start taking on a more active business that will require a good amount of time and focus and daily consistency.

Right now my dail consistently cash flow working plan is working the job and that takes what it takes but it does leave me a lot of good nap time and sleep time and relax time and in my other times I like to sit and thing about how I'm might possibly solve the age old question of financial freedom.  Well some may say they already have financial freedom but I doubt many would say they wouldn't mind having even more financial freedom ie. more cash flow.

Anybody here making $20,000 per month positive cash flow?  If so where is your school of opportunity for underprivileged kids because I would mind signing up for that program.

God bless America.

Comments