It's just like school.

So it seems that we are changing as a civilization.  It seems there are noticable differences between the life that I am living, the society that I am living in, versus the times of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.  I doubt that many American high school graduates could tell you much about George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.

And if the home schoolers think they can compete against the government stolen tax money schools maybe we better think again.

I could devote my life to helping home schoolers, or I could run for a position on the School Board.  I could go and talk to the school board and probably get put on some terrorist list like I just got taken off of by the IRS.

Well God bless America, and like Flash Gordon, just a man, with a man's courage, I can only do what I can do.  I suppose whoever is reading this is in the same boat as me.  Now if you're just a man with $500 million dollars or your just a man with $500 might make a little bit of difference but there are probably men with $500 dollars who are doing more good for America than some men with $500 million dollars.

So that's  why I spend my time reading the good book to try to learn more about the word and working on the Goo-Roo watch blog.  I'm looking for a mentor who can show me and then I could show others how to increase the cash flow.  It seems that this would be one of the major areas of study for young American kids and it seems there could be some improvement in this education among American kids including myself having just recently graduated sixtieth grade.

What I'm thinking about is to continue buiding my zoom room.  My home based church farm.  One of the main and critical components of the zoom room is video and audio.  I will be testing a new video camera today as part of the ongoing project.

It seems the equation breaks down into two components.  Audio and video.  This appears to be a combination type solution.  The video problem is to have multiple crystal clear cameras that can be easily controlled from the command center.  I suppose the ultimate remote control would be the phone.  And then there may be pros and cons of the receiving and transmitting source and destinations.










Comments